- Crypto.com lists Shiba Inu’s Shibarium governance token.
- Whales accumulate BONE as Shibarium Beta release is due.
- Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) grew 29% in the last 30 days.
The #15 ranked memecurrency Shiba Inu (SHIB) recently launched the Shibarium Tech website, which is the next step in preparation for Shibarium’s launch. The Layer-2 solution is expected to be a game-changer for the two-year-old ERC-20 token. To make any actions in the self-sustainable blockchain, Shiba Inu holders must hold Bone ShibaSwap (BONE), deemed the only official gas fee token on Shibarium.
One of the leading crypto exchanges in the world, Crypto.com, announced today that Bone ShibaSwap would be immediately included in the crypto exchange’s trading pairs. Right after the news, Bone ShibaSwap added 10% to its market value and 87 more holders but still trades below the crucial $2 resistance level. At press time, Shiba Inu’s governance token $BONE is priced at $1.68, dropping by 4.20% in the last 24 hours, according to CoinGecko.
Community Rushes to Burn SHIB Tokens
The ground-breaking news comes after prolonged efforts by the Shiba Inu community, popularly known as the SHIB Army, to get Bone ShibaSwap listed on any major exchange. For this reason, SHIB holders even penned a petition on Change.org, which scored 320 signatures out of the required 500, but the other 180 won’t be necessary anymore.
On top of that, Shiba Inu’s burn rate posted a weekly high, with over ten million SHIB tokens set ablaze in the last 24 hours alone. While the burning doesn’t seem to reflect Shiba Inu’s market value, SHIB Burn aims to remove a substantial amount of tokens from circulation in the long term.
On the Flipside:
- Members of the SHIB Army argue that the current speed of SHIB Burn is not nearly enough to make a difference in SHIB’s price.
- The Shibarium Beta launch date this week is not confirmed by the official SHIB Token team.
- Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) is 89.33%, down from its all-time high (ATH) set at $15.50 on July 7th, 2021.
Why You Should Care:
The SHIB Army is one of the most active crypto communities in the space, often leading Crypto Twitter trends and igniting bull runs for altcoins within a similar market cap range.
Delve into the latest memecurrency news:
Dogecoin Founder Refuses to Help Elon Musk Build Twitter 2.0
Shibarium Validators Wanted as Lead Dev Gives Musical Clue
#Shiba #Inus #BONE #Listed #Crypto.com #SHIB #Burn #Soars