TORONTO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Tokens.com Corp. (NEO Exchange Canada: COIN)(Frankfurt Stock Exchange: 76M) (OTCQB US: SMURF) (“Tokens.com” or the “Company”), a publicly-traded company that invests in web3 assets and builds businesses linked to crypto staking, the metaverse and play-to-earn gaming, is pleased to announce that Tokens.com subsidiary, Metaverse Group, will play a major role in Metaverse Fashion Week 2023 (MVFW23). Metaverse Group’s Luxury District within Decentraland will serve as the event’s base, hosting global brands such as Dolce & Gabbana and DKNY. Beyond land rentals, Metaverse Group will be providing in-house design and architectural services to build out digital metaverse experiences for several clients participating in the event.
MVFW23 is scheduled to take place from March 28-31, 2023 spanning across three metaverses including Decentraland, Over, and Spatial, and will be open to all attendees at no cost. The Luxury Fashion District located in Metaverse Group’s Fashion Street Estate is a key destination that will be hosting virtual fashion shows, retail shops selling digital wearables, musical artists, and virtual parties.
Now in its second year, MVFW23 will include more immersive digital experiences hosted by some of the world’s leading fashion houses. Some experiences announced to date are below:
- Dolce & Gabbana’s metaverse space features an exhibition of the winning designs from its Future Reward competition. Led by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, the digital design competition spotlights emerging talent and supports them with the creation of a new co-branded digital wearables collection.
- Tommy Hilfiger’s MVFW experience includes daily product drops, AI-generated fashion, unique collaborations and a community competition — with the winner hand-picked by Mr. Tommy Hilfiger himself.
- Miami Fashion Week (MIAFW) became the first globally recognized Fashion Week to participate in a digital fashion week. MIAFW’s Decentraland headquarters, L’Atelier will host events, panels, and runway shows.
- DKNY has created a dedicated venue, DKNY.3, that will host an art gallery, a pizzeria and a rooftop lounge. DKNY will also bring its SoHo landmark wall into the metaverse with a special web3 creation by a MVFW neodesigner.
- DUNDAS is teaming up with DressX for the creation of its wearables and UME for avatar design, showcasing the latest looks from Paris Fashion Week and offering a new range of wearables.
- Amorepacific is introducing ‘New Beauty Land,’ inspired by its Seoul headquarters.
- Ben Bridge, the popular US jeweler, opens its first store in the metaverse, featuring a quest with exclusive wearables that come with in-store benefits.
- Monnier x Republic returns to MVFW with a soon to be announced Creators Prize celebrating the unleashed creativity of web3
“As a web3 company, we are committed to pushing boundaries of what is possible in the virtual world and providing unique and exciting experiences for those attending Metaverse Fashion Week,” said Andrew Kiguel, CEO of Tokens.com and Executive Chairman of Metaverse Group. “We are excited to be working with some of the top fashion brands in the world for the second year in a row.”
For more information on Metaverse Fashion Week 2023 click here.
Tokens.com Corp is a publicly traded company that invests in web3 assets and builds web3 businesses. The Company focuses on three operating segments: i) crypto staking, ii) the metaverse and, iii) play-to-earn crypto gaming. Tokens.com owns digital assets and operating businesses within each of these three segments.
Staking operations occur within Tokens.com. Metaverse operations occur within a subsidiary called Metaverse Group. Crypto gaming operations occur within a subsidiary called Hulk Labs. All three businesses are tied together by the utilization of blockchain technology and are linked to high-growth macro trends within web3. Through sharing resources and infrastructure across these business segments, Tokens.com is able to efficiently incubate these businesses from inception to revenue generation.
Visit Tokens.com to learn more.
Keep up-to-date on Tokens.com developments and join our online communities on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
About Metaverse Group
Metaverse Group is a web3 technology company with products and services that bring businesses to life in web3 environments, including metaverses, NFTs and the next iteration of retail, ecomm3. We integrate web3 technology solutions with a web3 marketing agency and virtual real estate development services so that our clients can own ecomm3, engage new audiences, and be first movers. The company also holds a vast metaverse real estate portfolio spanning over 10+ metaverses.
Our ownership of over 750 parcels of virtual land and relationships with different metaverses and industry players allow us to deliver category leading solutions that have been recognized by CNBC, Forbes, the Economist and the Wall Street Journal. Tokens.com, a publicly- traded company, is the majority owner of Metaverse Group.
For further information please visit https://metaversegroup.com.
This news release includes certain forward-looking statements as well as management’s objectives, strategies, beliefs and intentions. Forward looking statements are frequently identified by such words as “may”, “will”, “plan”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “intend” and similar words referring to future events and results. Forward-looking statements are based on the current opinions and expectations of management. All forward-looking information is inherently uncertain and subject to a variety of assumptions, risks and uncertainties, including the speculative nature of cryptocurrencies, as described in more detail in our securities filings available at www.sedar.com. Actual events or results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements and we caution against placing undue reliance thereon. We assume no obligation to revise or update these forward-looking statements except as required by applicable law.
Andrew Kiguel, CEO
Email: [email protected]
Jennifer Karkula, Head of Communications
Email: [email protected]
Media Contact: Ali Clarke – Talk Shop Media
Email: [email protected]
#Metaverse #Fashion #Week #Returning #Tokens.coms #Luxury #District