- Binance releases Free AI Pic generator Bicasso with one free mint chance.
- The AI interface lets users upload pictures or describe the idea in words.
- BNB dropped 2.5% in a week but retained the crucial $300 support line.
Bicasso, the new artificial intelligence project by Binance, is trending on Crypto Twitter this Thursday afternoon. The avatar-making tool can be accessed on Binance.com and asks the user to “Enter Magic Words.”
This could be a sentence, a sequence of words, or simply a description of the uploaded picture. Further on, four options for Bicasso NFT avatars will be generated for the user to pick the best one. The process takes only a few minutes, but it’s not easy to mint out NFTs, according to many frustrated crypto enthusiasts on Twitter.
Instant System Overload Paints a Different Picture
Bicasso became an instant hit but struggles to keep up with heavy user loads, as the outcome usually suggests to “try again later” or repeats “System is busy, please try again 30 seconds later!” because of too many requests. The burden on the servers made Binance engineers work hard “to increase the server abilities to reduce errors and to make the minting process smoother.”
However, some known crypto community members swiftly caught the Bicasso train and flexed their NFTs on Twitter with applause to the maker. That includes BAYC 3553 holder, who minted a Bored Ape-inspired Bicasso NFT avatar with gold fur and shiny golden eyes, to which Binance Boss Changpeng ‘CZ’ Zhao replied with a fire emoji.
On the Flipside:
- The newly launched Bicasso AI NFT project serves more as a demo version and is close to reaching its quota of 10,000 NFTs.
- After reaching the quota, users can still sign up for a waitlist for the full version of Bicasso to go live later this year.
Why You Should Care:
Binance is the top cryptocurrency platform globally, and such innovative moves can help spread crypto and Web3 awareness.
Learn more about the latest trends in AI and Crypto:
Artificial Intelligence Crypto Coins to Watch in 2023
Can AI Transform Crypto Staking? AI-Powered Staking on MOSDEX
#Binance #Launches #Bicasso #Pic #Generator #Free #NFT #Mint