DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Beyond Crypto – How Blockchain Advances in the Enterprise” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
While public blockchains continue to be popular due to their open-source and permissionless networks, enterprises are now increasingly focusing on permissioned blockchain protocols across public and federated networks, where data within the network is accessible to a small group of network members.
Often termed “Enterprise Blockchain’, these blockchain networks are now being explored to utilize traceability, transparency, security, and efficiency aspects for applications in sectors such as financial services, energy & utilities, and aerospace & defense, among others. The report uses the publisher’s Innovation Explorer database and expert analysis to showcase various use cases for enterprise blockchain.
Innovations: presents real-world innovation use cases and examples related to the implementation of enterprise blockchain by companies across sectors. It casts light on how blockchain-enabled innovations are developing use cases that are transforming operations and processes within enterprises across the sectors.
- Innovation Insights: innovation examples by each use cases segment of various sectors to present key trends.
Reasons to Buy
- No surprise that technology has been a driving force in business transformation for years, but the term ’emerging technologies’ has all of the sudden become the key catalyst to drive the next wave of innovation across sectors.
- The sense of urgency weighs differently across different sectors, where the direct customer-facing sectors are at the forefront compared to other capital-intensive sectors. Companies in one sector can take cues from successful innovations in other sectors to either draw analogies with existing products, services, and processes or transfer strategic approaches for a revolutionary transformation.
- Against this backdrop, enterprises need to understand which emerging technologies are impacting their sector and how various companies are implementing them to meet various challenges.
- The innovation landscape report on edge computing, published by the publisher as part of an ongoing series, covers some real-world examples to advance the development and implementation of the technology across some major sectors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. What is enterprise blockchain?
2. Thematic framework for blockchain
3. Key application by sectors
4. Key innovations by sectors
4.1. Aerospace & Defense
4.3. Construction & Real Estate
4.4. Energy, Power & Utilities
4.5. Financial Services
4.6. Mining & Metal
4.8. Pharma & Healthcare
4.9. Technology, Media & Telecom
5. Strategic implementation challenges
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- Aculys Pharma
- Algorand Foundation
- Altenex Energy
- American Express
- Australian Wool Innovation
- BEAMIT, Being
- China Minmetals
- Coldwell Banker
- Dainippon Printing (DNP)
- Data Gumbo
- De Beers
- DLT Labs
- eMission Software
- HBAR Foundation
- Hedera Hashgraph
- Human Unitec International
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Jaguar Land Rover
- K8iu System Solutions
- KRAHN Chemie
- Ledger Vault
- Lockheed Martin
- Mitsubishi Chemicals
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Nomura Research Institute
- OTACA Tequila
- Rare Carat Partners
- Responsible Gold
- Responsible Mica Initiative
- RootAnt Global
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- Savage Data Systems, SBI Group
- SpaceX, Stablecorp
- StaTwig, STC Bahrain
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Sunverge Energy
- Tech Mahindra
- Teck Resources
- University of Hong Kong
- US Department of Energy
- XDC Network
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kj0yyu-crypto?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
#Crypto #Analysis #Report #Blockchain #Advances #Enterprise #RealWorld #Innovation #Cases #Examples #Related #Implementation #Enterprise #Blockchain #ResearchAndMarkets.com